Are you interested to help our customers bring safe products to the market? Are you passionate about finding chemical safety solutions without animal testing and improving the quality of products that surround us in our daily life? Join our diverse and international team of toxicologists, environmental and regulatory specialists. At ToxMinds, we develop our team members’ skills in a variety of challenging projects in the sectors we serve. Supporting their development is a priority for us!
In this role, you will contribute to and manage toxicology projects in the chemicals, biocides, cosmetic and pharmaceutical sectors. Our clients will benefit from your technical expertise and scientific and regulatory guidance in (eco)toxicology of chemical substances, identification of (eco)toxicological data gaps and assessment strategies to assure chemical and product safety. Ultimately you will be responsible for delivering the finished and regulatory compliant safety documentation to the client for internal use or regulatory submission.
You will be integrated into interdisciplinary teams and guide our junior toxicologists to further develop their technical skills. In addition, you will help us expanding our service offerings to new regulatory developments and/or the application of new approach and next generation risk assessment methodologies in the different sectors.
We are seeking a flexible, self-motivated, and team-oriented individual. Candidates should be capable of driving the work independently, understand the nature of a service-oriented consulting firm and be interested in contributing to business development.
- You have a university degree (preferably a PhD) in (eco)toxicology, biology, environmental chemistry, computational toxicology, or pharmacology
- You have a strong (eco)toxicology and risk assessment background, demonstrated by at least 5-10 years of professional experience gained in the chemical, consumer product or pharmaceutical industry or in a consulting environment; ERT/DABT certifications are desirable
- You have proven experience in writing and submitting safety documentation as required under EU environmental and human health regulations such as REACH, the Biocidal and/or the Cosmetic Product Regulations
- You have experience in the management, monitoring and interpretation of (eco)toxicological studies
- You are familiar with exposure and computational modelling tools (e.g., QSAR, PBK) and other new approach methodologies; you have a passion to enhance the use of these concepts in risk assessment
- You have strong interpersonal and leadership abilities going along with excellent project management and multi-tasking skills
- You have excellent oral and written English communication skills
We are also interested in hearing from you even if your profile does not completely match the above. If you are keen on learning and filling any gaps you could still be the right candidate for us.
What you can expect
- Responsibilities and challenges in an evolving field
- A variety of stimulating and rewarding assignments in different industry sectors – you’ll never get bored!
- The right balance between work and private life – flexible working hours and home office (hybrid model if desired)
- A great team of experienced consultants in a friendly and open culture
- A competitive salary and performance-oriented bonus scheme
- Extra-legal vacation
- Additional benefits such as meal vouchers, company pension plan, hospitalisation insurance and a mobility budget
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Possibility of becoming a member of the senior management team
- Fun team building activities